Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stressful week finally over...

Been one hell of a ride!! so freaking stressful can! its like... Stressful ttm. let's list it out

1.) Monday Physics SPA dun wanna talk about it!

2.) Tues sprained my neck horrible day (lucky accupuncture saved me)

3.) Weds H3 Test equally horrible + buy present + bake cookies!

4.) V-day... ok not tt stressful MADE my 1st bouquet thou!!

5.) X-country... THEN FORGOT TO DREAKING COLLECT CONDUCTOR SCORES FROM PHOTOCOPYING AUNTY! horrible ! felt guilty! caused sectionals to change to full band haizzz

ok dun wanna talk about it liao Vday was quite fun thou! although i did spend quite a bit it was redemption for last year where i just went "Thank you" and " Thank you" with both hands empty. I felt so bad la! WELL THIS YEAR I WAS SO PREPARED I OVER DID IT! But it was fun like my msn nick mentioned tt day, The present of the day is... your lovely smile! haha im happy! wasnt such a bad day! Hope u like the presents! Friday went to watch movie with band people then realised i 4got to take the scores practically killed my mood for everything! panic button was pushed siren was going on inside my head. I was practically dead! and x-cty ar i improved woo good for me other than tt nth much to talk about! Horrid week ends with a nice bang!

Saturday!! I went to schl! i saw the sign on the photocopy shop's door " SATURDAY 8am-1pm" WOO i was so happy then in the morning ard 8 04 I SAW THE AUNTY coming into the schl SO HAPPY!! MIRACLE! i was saved my life stream wasnt shut down, breathing regulates, smiley muscles were back on! Band prac was fun as usual! enjoyed playing =). Similarly sectionals was fun fixed a few parts here and there screwed up a bit lucky they din really mind haha! THEN got STJ! but well apparently i went home to get some stuff. Sth bad happened kinda ruined my mood. pls ask me if interested =).

Ok next up STJ, aiya got some water games which we are supposed to humliate the j1s and make them hate us for life apparently din go as planned. But we still had fun playing in the water and matthew... well it sounds wrong but yea we did ! quite high quite happy. then chalet talked a lot with clara phyllis rouhui joel bla bla. DIn bbq much hohoho but got help with the eating thou!! yes im a slacker! they were singing everyone was very high! I did quite a bit of walking too to well "digest" the alcohol, then cycled a bit also... then more walking. Well grew quite tired then very little people staying also so i decided to go home and sleep afterall i had a really tough week and i do deserve some rest right? OK I BLOGGED stupid js!! Ok then hope next week will be a nice week for everyone! CTs coming ! haha sry to remind u! =) Gonna work hard soon! both band and studies! JIA YOU!

PS: Thanks to all who tried to cheer me up as well as presents from valentines! i shall put some videos!!



funny stuff jia wei recommended to me some time ago but still nice! ENJOY!



more good stuff really amazing!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 11, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home