Thursday, July 24, 2008

The longest bus trip ever...

Today had been a pretty good day, i went to schl as per normal. I practiced like half an hour after schl to get used to the contra again... Then i watched the spectacular Dark Knight. It's a nice movie! i recommend it to all! I enjoyed my time there. Then i decided to make one of the most stupid decision in my life to take Bus 5 home. Normally, it would take a short while to travel from orchard home but i was wrong. First i had to squeeze with a million people! it was horrid! then people decided to be smart and not move down. I was disgusted in fact i moved all the way from the middle to the back even if it meant bumping into everyone and shoving everyone aside. but at least that got people moving to the back. However it did not last long... However, the worse part suddenly came. I suddenly felt surges of breathlessness. I had to breathe so deep just to catch my breath. Then, i even got dizzy as i got squashed between the crowd. For the second time i thought i was gonna pass out and die! Ok maybe tts a bit exaggerated. But it really felt like...i dunno. It was scary and all i wanted to do is to leave the bus for some fresh air. I felt so stuck there! it was a very wrong decision and i really should have taken a train! however when i left the bus but the breathlessness did not stop... To be honest i had actually felt that way for several months this year but this was the worse normally i would be watching tv at home and i always thought it was due to block nose cos i could not breathe with my nose during those times. However it may not be the case... Of course eventually i reached home, thankfully still alive and kicking! lost all motivation to study... hence went online but had no mood to chat. So i decided to just blog about it... I will be going to the doc tml i also dunno wad i would be saying to the doc to explain wad had happened to me but i will feel insecure if i hadnt. I narrowed the possibilities but my guess is as good as yours. 1.) Stress 2.) Instrument(contra) 3.)Or maybe my asthma atk is back... of cos i hope its the 1st reason... Anyway, i got pretty worried i suppose i dun want to die so soon.. im scared to be honest! it was scary but it got me thinking a lil... im gonna smile more from here on! less hate more happiness! I'll be fine! i hope...

PS: I got so caught up with studying i forgot the true meaning of life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home