Friday, November 21, 2008

Coincidences!

Day 1 after As...

OK i admit i woke up and watched some videos and became FREAKING bored! Seriously just had no mood to do anything! Well that was in the morning in the afternoon i decided to run to kembangan I managed to find a route and i arrived at my cousin's place approx 40 min... well cos it was raining so i walked in shelter. Then, after i surprised him we started playing the comp and stuff, before i decided it was time to run home this time it took less than 20 min!! Tts damn shiok so means i could go to my cousin's hse in a ratehr short time! I like that idea! Then i went home i continued to play my cousin's private server... An Oh-kay Day!

Day 2...

I went to schl to prac!! Met the Bio students who went crazy after their paper had ended... And yes i was practising, well cos i got a performance on the 10th.. But i dun really wanna be stressed so dun really want people i know to come watch HAHA. SO i practised and talk cock with Gabriel YZ and Christopher O and MATTHEW the stupid ass. I asked him to buy a cheapo sticks for my ghwt... BUT NO he decided to buy a "DAMN POWER" stick that costs $22 but since he went with teacher got offer so 17 bucks cos he was fixing the bongo or sth.. BUT STILL WTH MAN!! Similiarly got home played a lil wii.... Still an Oh-kay day... things arent getting epic yet...

Day 3...
Repetition! I went to schl to prac! But this time there were a lot more people... and A LOT MORE VS PEOPLE. holy shit la the band rm became flooded with vs sec 4s... Every year also like that one!!! hahahaha! but it was fun i practised with Nicholas sth i havent done before. Talked a bit, a real nice guy hahaha. OF coz practised my own stuff.. Then had a simple lunch in schl before deciding to go play badminton... which somehow became basketball!! Then yea lor play until quite shack even though it was damn funn! Damnit i think i am getting so much weaker! but yes fun but tired! THen i totally fell asleep on the bus home... strangely same as yan zhu we both sleep until near our own bus-stop then woke up! Talk about coincidences! but it doesnt end here. At night i was as usual playing the comp again... Then i heard someone selling some starhub stuff... then iw as thinking to myself hmm same as pinrui cos he like told me before... then yea i continued to kill some shit monsters! Suddenly out of nowhere "JUN SEN!" came from the side on my window
I TOTALLY TIO STUN. It was Pin Rui and Jessie like OMG la... they dun even know where i stay can and SIngapore is like so big!!! SUCH A HUGE COINCIDENCE.. Unfortunately the stun got to me i couldnt react im sry for just standing there and err ya dunno wad to say... I was still in a state of shock! hahahaha. WIERD HUH!!! Anyway things are starting to pick up! Sat Mat's hse Tues my hse THurs section outing!! KEEP IT COMING!!! i kinda rested this week but next week its hardcore play time wooohoho !!! Enjoy urselves too people!!!

PS: IF wanna play just sms me! i can arrange a day for u! wohoho GHWT FTW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home